Hi Dominic,

On 12 janv. 07, at 10:35, Dominic Marks wrote:

File transfert through em0 looks quite slow : at best 17 MB/s (scp
gives better results than http, tested with a 120MB file)
File copy, from one HDD to another or from one HDD to /dev/null,
ranges from 30 to 48 MB/s on the FreeBSD side (SATA HD).

Try testing FTP. SCP will be doing encryption which will slow
the process down. I can't say which HTTP would be slower than
that.