Noisex wrote:
Kris, as i said, i made portupgrade -faP ...and in update process i saw that
many ports upgraded. I don't why old version become as current version. Now
i've installed compat6x (thanx Stefan Lambrev) -> it's works...but anyway
now i will try fix pkgdb and reinstall all necessary ports.

The unspoken part of running portupgrade -faP is checking the output summary to verify that it completed correctly.

Did you confirm that no packages failed to rebuild? I'm really not seeing how portupgrade could have rebuilt it successfully and yet it was still the old 6.x version.

Kris