Greetings,

Noisex wrote:
I don't remember during portupgrade process was some kind of errors - how
much i saw of course. It's bad that my SSH client (SecureCRT) is configured
with only 1024 row buffer - i can't scroll it back, or i didn't log upgrade
process to file...so i can't be sure to 100% that there wasn't errors :(
portupgrade shows summary at the end which is less then 1024 lines ;)

Also you can use script(1) to log, so you can analyze the output latter.
I'm not sure how script will run, if it is started in screen (ports/sysutils/screen) which I always use when I do long upgrades over the network, but you can try for yourself :)
However that may be now i getting all functionality back step by step :)
Yes but next time when you update port/package you can be bitten badly if things are not in sync.

--

Best Wishes,
Stefan Lambrev