On Feb 6, 2021, at 7:07 AM, Łukasz Wąsikowski <luk...@wasikowski.net> wrote:

All
  So what I was getting at, is do we have good data on what the issue is ? Can
we make a new wiki page on the FreeBSD wiki to track what works what and
doesn’t .  Does one exist ?

To be clear we should check if the issue something that aws is doing with their
xen platform , kvm/qemu one or common to all ? Also does that same issue appear
on google and Microsoft’s platforms?  This will at least get some bounds on the
problem and  what if any fixes may exist .
There are some commercial FreeBSD products running on aws . Maybe the vendors
know some stuff that can help ?

Thoughts ?

---
Mark Saad | nones...@longcount.org