Hello group,

Can anybody help me iwth pf_table.c and all operations on tables, especially
pfr_update_stats? I'm working on implementing stats for redirection targets,
that is for nat or route-to.

I'm going through the code and I've found out that many table-related function
are guarded by lock on pf ruleset. But that is not true for pfr_update_stats.
This function is called from pf_test only after PF_RULES_RUNLOCK().

--
| pozdrawiam / greetings | powered by Debian, FreeBSD and CentOS |
|  Kajetan Staszkiewicz  | jabber,email: vegeta()tuxpowered net  |