Quoting David Naylor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Hi,

I have recently tried a "make index" for the ports dir, it failed with a
complaint about libpreludedb, when I tried to make libpreludedb I got the
same error.  (My make.conf includes WITH_PYTHON=yes)

From the build command:
        make WITH_PYTHON=yes
        "Makefile", line 43: Could not find /Mk/bsd.python.mk
        make: fatal errors encountered -- cannot continue

I have tried "make -V PORTSDIR" on different ports and the output
is: /usr/ports  Which is correct.  The problematic line, for interest sake
is:
        .include "${PORTSDIR}/Mk/bsd.python.mk"

I have have a current copy of ports from cvsup2.za.freebsd.org

Hi David,

Hmm, that's weird... Looks like you are missing bsd.python.mk.
Can you check if it exists in the /usr/ports/Mk dir?

Regards,

Robin