Hello,

I recently installed e17. I am having difficulty getting the "Lock Screen" feature to accept a password. Presently it accepts any input (even blank) as valid.

It my understanding that the problem is that it is not using PAM at this point (on my machine). How can I get it to use PAM? Some folks hint it is a build issue. Others say the PAM config files are not setup. but none offer a concise method to fix it. Is there some knob I can turn when building the app? Or some config file somewhere I can tweak?

Thanks.

--
Regards,
Eric