I think that I patched almost all and it is now possible to finish
compilation.  However, it does not work....
  It complains "The Eclipse executable launcher was unable to locate its
companion shared library" when it starts, something still missing?  (tar file
in result has 1685 files while that of linux fedra has 1680 files.)

  Based on Dan's tar file I updated and put it to
http://www.tydfam.jp/eclipse-europa-dan.tgz.

  I hope that guru's in the community support accerelating this to work.

Thank you.