Patrick Lamaiziere wrote:
Le Mon, 15 Oct 2007 02:18:28 +0200,
Kris Kennaway <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  :

Hi,

lang/smarteiffel is marked "BROKEN= does not install" on FreeBSD >=
7 but it builds and installs fine, and runs fine too on
7.0-PRERELEASE/i386
Check the error log on http://pointyhat.freebsd.org then try to determine why you are not seeing that error on your system.

In the pointyhat report (I found it this morming, but can't find it now), the SmartEiffel's installation program crashs with "Eiffel program crashs at runtime".
That's all, it can be a compiler problem or a bug into the installation
program. So I don't know.
Just to test, I've setup a tinderbox on my PC (7.0/i386) and
SmartEiffel builds fine.

OK, someone will have to dig deeper then to understand the cause.

Kris