On Dec 13, 2007, at 10:47 AM, Aryeh M. Friedman wrote:

I'm more than happy to take the comments in kind and implement them in my work with pkg_install. I honestly see no problem with commenting / brainstorming as long as it's productive. I'm done with finals and have no major obligations to deal with outside my '9 to 5' (more like 4:30 to 11:30) with BestBuy, so the true coding starts now..
Cheers,
-Garrett