On Thu, 17 Jan 2008 12:21:47 -0600, Michal Varga <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Thu, 2008-01-17 at 20:24 +0300, Boris Samorodov wrote:

Please, prove that you are right. Or do you want to receive a hammer
without doing it?

And why not? Give him the approval to do the patches, review them and if
he is right in his approach and they work as they should, commit them?
<snip>

How can we approve to something nothing? Do you realized that anyone doesn't need anyone's approve to create the patches? Chuck hasn't provide any patch, edvince nor detail. His words:

Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 15:08:50 -0500
From: Chuck Robey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
The only way I'm going to get things to be for certain, it's to start over
from the beginning, and this time follow the procedures that any serious
porter (such as you) already knows by heart.   I'm not going to try to
repeat all that here.

Cheers,
Mezz

m.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
FreeBSD GNOME Team  -  FreeBSD Multimedia Hat (ports, not src)