Dear [EMAIL PROTECTED],

I am sorry to bother you but I did not know where else to go for help.

I am running FreeBSD 7.0 i386 Release. I have installed FreeBSD-games
from both the package and the port and I have the same problem in both.

When you run Larn, and chose to read/eat/drink anything the games exits
with a signal 11 ,segfaults and does a coredump.

You have found a magic potion
Do you (d) drink it, (t) take it, or (i) ignore it?
Segmentation fault (core dumped) [SIGSEGV]drink

I would like to use Larn on 7.0, what do I suggest I do to fix this ?

Many thanks for any help you can give me on this.

Barry Tigner
[EMAIL PROTECTED]