Christian Weisgerber wrote:
So I just learned that pointyhat tries to run a target regression-test
as part of the build.  (Somebody asked me to use that target in a
port.)

Is this documented somewhere?

I don't know off-hand.  I assume you searched the handbook?

In particular, running tests of what duration would be considered
appropriate?  E.g., building audio/flac takes a minute here, running
the tests sixteen, which I suspect would be excessive.

16 minutes is fine, the only ports that cause trouble are those that take many hours/days to build.

Kris