On Tue, 16 Sep 2008 09:57:03 -0500, Mark Evenson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Dan Reinholz wrote:
Since updating to the latest revision of Evince (to
2.22.2_3 from 2.22.2_2) I am no longer able to open
.pdf files. Anytime I try to do so I now get the
error:
 "Unhandled MIME type: “application/pdf�
 At the same time I also updated some related ports
such as poppler, so I'm not able to say for sure which
update it is that caused the problem. Any help is
appreciated.

I can confirm the same behavior.

Shouldn't we file a bug report?

Have you guys follow in /usr/ports/UPDATING?

Cheers,
Mezz

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]