On Mon, 07 Dec 2009 22:59:22 +0200, Dominic Fandrey <kamik...@bsdforen.de>
wrote:

Andrius Morkūnas wrote:
Anyone who uses config-recursive more often than once a year knows that
it's broken. Or at least they know it needs to be run multiple times until
it doesn't show options dialog. While some people might just live with it,
I think it should be fixed properly, and so did the person who introduced
this target: "it sufficed to run config-recursive twice to catch all of the
dependancies I had configured. Maybe we can figure out how to it all in one
pass later"[1]. The "later" is now, almost 5 years after config-recursive
was first introduced [2].

Nice work, did you PR this?

Not yet, I'll wait at least few days, if there is no negative feedback, I'll
submit a PR.

--
Andrius