Quoting Warren Block <wbl...@wonkity.com>:

On Mon, 8 Feb 2010, eculp wrote:

http://encontacto.net/bsd/Xorg.0.log

That log file contains a log from trying the nv driver (didn't like that board) and the VESA driver, but not one with the nvidia driver.

The TWM log doesn't tell much, but this is revealing:

(EE) Feb 08 12:30:59 NVIDIA(0): Failed to initialize the GLX module; please check in your X (EE) Feb 08 12:30:59 NVIDIA(0): log file that the GLX module has been loaded in your X (EE) Feb 08 12:30:59 NVIDIA(0): server, and that the module is the NVIDIA GLX module.

There may be some missing requirements for the nvidia driver. Try running it again, then grab Xorg.0.log.

Thanks, Warren.  With the configuration file you sent I get

http://encontacto.net/bsd/Xorg.0.config.Warren

Without a config file en X11 I see something different with fbdevhw.

http://encontacto.net/bsd/Xorg.0.sin.xorg.config

I think I need to get this in perspective.  I'm doing something very wrong.

Thanks again for your help,

ed