On Dec 2, 2010, at 2:55 PM, Rob Farmer wrote:
>> Checking, the tarball you now fetch is the one which matches their md5 and
>> GnuPG signing from the link above...
>
> For several hours on Wednesday the distinfo was updated to the
> compromised version (it has been reverted), so anyone who updated this
> port recently should check their system.

I see-- that's useful information to be aware of.  Hopefully port maintainers
practice a bit more wariness about distfiles changing unexpectedly; while it's
common enough that people re-roll tarballs for whatever reason, it seems like
there have been more incidents of reference sites getting owned...

Regards,
--
-Chuck