On 5/2/12 10:47 AM, Kaya Saman wrote:
Hi,

is anyone working on a FreeBSD port of Zimbra?

I am just wondering as I am more in favor of using FreeBSD then Linux
and currently I run an old version of Zimbra on CentOS, which I would
like to upgrade to a version running on FreeBSD.

I had approached  them a couple of times and got no response.

Have you looked at @mail ? (atmail) I see one in ports, looks like 1.0.4 is in ports, and 1.0.5 is available: www.atmail.org (they have a licensed exchange 'push' option I think. its not opensource, the push thing is patented by ms.

--
Michael Scheidell, CTO
>*| * SECNAP Network Security Corporation
d: +1.561.948.2259
w: http://people.freebsd.org/~scheidell