On 5/2/12 12:02 PM, Kaya Saman wrote:
Never tried Atmail....

Just checked it out though and looks cool, even Thunderbird
integration which is good.

Will try it out and see, though would need to work out a migration
plan between Zimbra to it.

As long as it's FREE it should be ok :-)

ports version on one version back. if you submit a pr to update it (which patches), cc me and I'll see how quickly I can get it committer.

the port is pretty old, and I suspect the current maintainer isn't using it anymore, but you might want to ping him before you submit a pr. just in case he knows something about the new version.

--
Michael Scheidell, CTO
>*| * SECNAP Network Security Corporation
d: +1.561.948.2259
w: http://people.freebsd.org/~scheidell