On 5/29/2013 21:28, Jeremy Messenger wrote:

Fix the OPTIONS first and I will accept it in my ports. Pretty simple.
Since I don't like OPTIONS, so I am not required to fix it. If you do
really want OPTIONS to be added in my port then please fix it.

Although, I have lost in track of which bugs have been fixed in
OPTIONS. I know one important bug is:

http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-ports/2013-April/083035.html

Do any of your ports defer setting of PKGNAMEPREFIX?
In other words, is your stance on principle or does this bug actually affect you?

As same as with the LICENSE. I will not add in my ports until he
writes document of it. But I will accept the patch of it though. Well,
again, I might be out of date but I seem still can't find it in the
porter handbook as today.

I thought LICENSE was totally optional anyway....

John