Your error is line 46 where it tries to run, "cd
${PORTSDIR}/databases/mysqltcl && ${MAKE} -V PORTVERSION".

While running "make" on another port is horrible, it's not the actually
problem either.

First, make sure ports tree is up to date.
Then run, "cd /usr/ports/databases/mysqltcl && make-V PORTVERSION"
And see if you have an error message.

If not, try sguil-server again after restoring it.

I started from scratch. Reinstalled the OS, updated the ports tree then changed to /usr/ports/databases/mysqltcl and ran "make -V PORTVERSION" That resulted in 3.052 being returned. Changing to /usr/ports/security/sguil-server and running "make install" starts the build process and I get the prompt to build with MYSQL. When I select MYSQL option, it bombs with the same error.

What I tried before was install all of the depends with portmaster, then tried to install sguil-server by going to /usr/ports/security/sguil-server and running "make install". I got the same unassociated shell command error. Modifying the Makefile by removing the M allowed the build process to continue. I had to stop the build process before it completed since that machine was getting really hot from being run so hard all day. So, I don't know if the build would have completed. I can try it again, but I'd like to find out what's causing this to fail.

Any other ideas?

Stan