On Friday, February 7, 2014 2:55:48 PM CEST, John Marino wrote:
On 2/7/2014 14:43, Benjamin Podszun wrote:
Hi.

Change of mail address, new thread with a decent title (previously:
prosody update, which is sort of independent as far as I've confirmed so
far).

With the attached patch luasec-0.5 builds & installs fine in my

Hi Ben,
One approach is to submit this patch as a PR but add a change to make
the yourself the maintainer!  Then you're coming from a position of
authority that the port needs bumping.  :)

Thanks. I submitted ports/186533 just now. I hope the discussion will continue over there. Given that you're one of the guys with the freebsd.org tag: So what are the next steps? Someone's hopefully going to chime in, look into that PR and (if it seems acceptable) commits that patch? Just works™ from here on?

seriously, why not?

While I offered to adopt the port in the PR, the answer to that one is easy: I'm running a FreeBSD machine for less than 24h so far (if we ignore playing with it > 6-8 years ago) and I'm not sure if I should change a maintainer field _just yet_.. ;)

Ben