On 2014-06-05 15:51, Dewayne Geraghty wrote:
On 6/06/2014 6:09 AM, Paul Schmehl wrote:
That decided it was a good idea to completely break ports to force
people to upgrade?  You couldn't come up with a warning system instead
of outright breaking ports?  The idiots are apparently running the
asylum.  {{sigh}}

Are you referring to the /usr/ports/UIDs going away?  I experienced a
ports build failure attributable to that.  Fortunately the person
responsible redressed within 62 minutes.  But it does raise the spectre
of change control over components that are effectively live.

That was me -- sorry! I would have seen the handful of mails I was sent if my spam filters at work hadn't immediately gone crazy. Whoops!