% portmaster --force-config math/lapack

(Select to build/install profiled libraries)

===>>> Port directory: /usr/ports/math/lapack

        ===>>> This port is marked IGNORE
        ===>>> you have chosen WITH_PROFILE, but have not installed
           the base system profiling libraries

WTF!.  I know the base system doesn't have the profiled
libraries installed.  I don't need nor want profiled
versions of the base system libraries.  I want profiled
versions of the math/lapack and math/blas libraries.

        ===>>> If you are sure you can build it, remove the
               IGNORE line in the Makefile and try again.

This is just unbelievably stupid.  Please fix the port.

--
Steve