Quoting Baptiste Daroussin <b...@freebsd.org> (from Thu, 7 Dec 2017 14:54:27 +0100):

On Thu, Dec 07, 2017 at 02:49:45PM +0100, Alexander Leidinger wrote:

Alternatively, how would a FreeBSD committer like Stefan or
Torsten or me or whoever gain write access to
https://github.com/freebsd/portmaster/ so get some progress in
the official portmaster location and create a new release
(sorry my ignorance for github and how it works, I'm used to
CVS/SVN workflows)?

They just need to ask git admins to get access, I have already asked Stefan (not
reply yet)

They can also ask me directly if they want given I am part of the git admins

And I see that I'm already part of the FreeBSD organisation on github, so I should have access. So... currently portmaster is wild-wild-west territory? No real owner, anyone willing to fix/improve is free to do so, and it's up to each individual to wear his fireproof-suite (after flavours is settled I would be interested to have a look at the local packages installation pull request)?

Bye,
Alexander.
--
http://www.Leidinger.net alexan...@leidinger.net: PGP 0x8F31830F9F2772BF