On Sun, 14 Jul 2002 22:50:03 -0400
Joshua Lee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> How do I get rid of a conflict between a built-in USB hub that > connects my
>printer, an HP Deskjet 940c, and an internal USR > Performance Pro modem? Accoring to
>my limited understanding of what

OK, this was solved. Believe it or not it was an error in /usr/src/sys/isa/sio.c
Thanks to Matthew Emmerton for finding it. Now that this is fixed it's detected.

However, now aspfilter when I try to give it a driver says "device busy" for
/dev/ulpt0 and /dev/unlpt0 when I attempt to test it, using either the official or
unofficial device drivers for HP Deskjets. Sending text directly to the device also
gives this error. How do I fix this?