Hi Kris,
   So, why is it that when I run pkgdb -F I'm only presented with the
option of "Skip this for now?"?

My recollection of now pkgdb -F works is that it often offers me a
selection (including probability of a match) of other ports to choose to
remap? Another thing is that I'm pretty sure I got aspell some time ago
as well.., since which, running portsdb -Uu and pkgdb -F after each
cvsup of the ports tree revealed no dependancy issues of this nature..,

This is the second port tonight (see my ealier post on portupgrade and
pkg_tarup) that suggests that today's cvsup has somehow left me with a
less than up-to-date ports tree.

Stacey

--
Stacey Roberts