From: Patrick Holahan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 14 October 2002 16:36
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Running ipfw from a webpage/using php.

Hi there..

Hopefully someone here is able to help me..

I need to run a root command (ipfw) from apache through php. (Yes, this is
not very secure and I'm aware of this and if anyone has any better
suggestions, please feel free to make them.)

Would anyone know how to do this?

Thanks in advance
-ph

ATTENTION:
The information in this electronic mail message is private and
confidential, and only intended for the addressee. Should you
receive this message by mistake, you are hereby notified that
any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or use of this
message is strictly prohibited. Please inform the sender by
reply transmission and delete the message without copying or
opening it.

Messages and attachments are scanned for all viruses known.
If this message contains password-protected attachments, the
files have NOT been scanned for viruses by the ING mail domain.