"Michael Morris" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
: The question/problem I am facing now is a keyboard issue.  The delete
: key is interpreted the same a the backspace key.  Can that be changed
: and where would I look for the info needed to change it?

What delete key?  What are you trying to when you discover
the apparent 'equality' of backspace and del?  Are you in
a virtual console tty?  In X11?  Are you running any programs
at the time?  What programs?

Giorgos.

PS: I have moved the thread in freebsd-questions.  The -newbies
list is not for asking general questions.  Please keep it here.