* Visotheary Riviere-Ung <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [21.11.02 11:00]:
> I have only one hard disk and I want to make a dual-boot Windows 2K and
> FreeBSD. How can I do it?
> My first attempt had erased W2K. Is there a fix for this?

Salut, Visotheary!

Have you  re-partitioned your  harddrive before installing  FreeBSD or
just installed BSD *over* and *into* your Windows partition? While you
install FreeBSD, the  sysinstall program lets you choose  to install a
boot manager.

Please refer to the FreeBSD handbook for more details:

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/install.html

--
Martin Möller <mm at bsdsi.com>   http://bsdsi.homeunix.com/
GPG Key ID: 0x3C979285                        ICQ # 82221572