* Visotheary Riviere-Ung <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [21.11.02 13:26]:
> Of course, I have re-partitioned my hard disk.
> In the handbook, they indicate that you must delete a partition (the second
> one) to install FreeBSD, so did I but it doesn't work.

You don't  have to actually delete  and reassign it. You  can also use
the "T"-key to  change the partition's type from  whatever to UFS. But
ok: Deleting and creating it again with sysinstall does the same! :-)

--
Martin Möller <mm at bsdsi.com>   http://bsdsi.homeunix.com/
GPG Key ID: 0x3C979285                        ICQ # 82221572