Daniel Harris wrote:

Note that http://projects.imp.ch/openoffice/ has binary packages
which won't require those 4GB :-)

So being likewise strapped for diskspace, I used the package also. It looks nice, but I am having a couple of problems.

I can only run it as root/with sudo. It crashes as soon as it opens the blank workspace otherwise.

Does anyone know what permissions problems this might indicate?

--
Paul Beard / 8040 27th Ave NE / Seattle WA 98115 /
paulbeard [at] mac [ dot] com / 206 529 8400

weblog @ <http://paulbeard.no-ip.org/movabletype/>

She liked him; he was a man of many qualities, even if most of them
were bad.