Heh. I see the logic in all of the tiny bsd's (like linux has room to talk???), but um....could always photoshop Hexley coming up from behind and tapping Tux on the shoulder. ;)

To be legit, it would have to be a war of dozens of tiny daemons/platipii vs an army of penguins, but now I'm just splitting hairs.

That and I'm biased.  Mac on my Desktop, FreeBSD on my servers. :)