Yuan Jue wrote:

As a frequently usb disk user, I really want to make things easier and more comfortable for me to mount the usb disk whenever I need to use it.

There is an article on this:

http://ezine.daemonnews.org/200202/automounting.html

Maybe you'll get it to work. I tried it myself once a couple of years ago and I just couldn't get it to work reliably. I admin several FreeBSD servers and all kinds of stuff you might expect to run on it: mail services, web services, ftp, database etc, and I don't think I'm particularily stupid when it comes to installing/configuring open source software. However, I just couldn't grasp the concepts behind this automounting stuff. Finally, when I quit trying to understand it and just blindly followed the article to the letter, I got it working somehow, but there were still issues (the details of which I've forgotten by now).

Hope you have better luck.