On FreeBSD 5.4 I'm seeing a strange problem with cd9660 and DVD+RW media.
I use growisofs() to burn the DVD, which works fine.  However, when I mount
the DVD, ls() reports the date/time of the files on the DVD five hours
behind the date/time of the original files (as reported by UFS2).

It seems more than coincidence that the discrepency corresponds to my time
zone (EST) which is five hours less than GMT.  I can confirm that growisofs()
burned the disk correctly by mounting it on a MSWIN box where the date/time
match the date/time of the original files on UFS2.

A retail DVD movie was mounted on the FBSD 5.4 system (via cd9660) and a
MSWIN box.  The date/time of those files was identical in both cases.  So
it seems this is a problem only on my re-writable DVD media.

Jon