I have installed 6.0 and would like to follow important changes before something labeled 6.1 comes out.
What is the prescribed method for this?

I don't want to follow current or stable (I don't think). I just want security fixes and other changes that might be termed 6.01 if there were such a thing.

To add to the question, while playing with my system, I did:

cvsup -L 2 -h cvsup.FreeBSD.org /usr/share/examples/cvsup/standard-supfile
...and then later...
cvsup -L 2 -h cvsup.FreeBSD.org /usr/share/examples/cvsup/stable-supfile

I have not recompiled the kernel or anything. Just sync'd the source. So, how do I get things back to the 6.0 install source? and how do I track things from this point? I have read all the handbook has to offer. Unfortunately, it is mostly general information. I need a simple clear recipe.

thanks, ke han