In the last episode (Feb 15), James Csoka said:
> After reading the page you linked to, and looking at the examples, I
> added the line To:[EMAIL PROTECTED] REJECT (using my personal email),
> and it had no effect.  I can't find any good reason it didn't work,
> but it fails to prevent me from sending mail from inside my work
> network to my home address.

I thought To: checks would work on outgoing mail, but it looks like
that's not the case.  From
http://www.sendmail.org/m4/features.html#blacklist_recipients :

blacklist_recipients

  Turns on the ability to block incoming mail for certain recipient
  usernames, hostnames, or addresses. For example, you can block
  incoming mail to user nobody, host foo.mydomain.com, or
  [EMAIL PROTECTED] These specifications are put in the access db
  as described in the Anti-Spam Configuration Control section later in
  this document.

> any ideas?

Try posting your question to the comp.mail.sendmail newsgroup; search
the archives at http://groups.google.com/group/comp.mail.sendmail
first, though.  Someone must have wanted to do what you're trying
before.

--
        Dan Nelson
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]