[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
ok, is dvd-slide able to find them?

is "composite" in the path?

regards,

usleep

On 3/27/06, Chris Maness <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
package sox is not installed
package ImageMagick is not installed
package dvdauthor is not installed
package ffmpeg is not installed

you might want to look at this as well: my guess is that for the
fade-issue, you will need ImageMagick.

that will probably solve your problems.

regards,

usleep

apparently the scripts needs certain temporary ppms to generate the
fade: these are not found.

what is your inputfile?

regards,

usleep

On 3/27/06, Chris Maness <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'm trying to debug dvd-slideshow.  When I try to run a slideshow with
cross fades.  In the output of the script I get.

cp:
/usr/home/chris/pics/slideshow/dvd-slideshow_temp_7298/fade_0014.ppm:
Bad address

Any ideas as to what this means?  I have attached the output for the
whole run.

dvd-slideshow queries the rpm database to see if said packages are
installed.  That is why it complains that they are not installed even
though they are.

Do you have the port installed?  My installation of it is the latest.

Here is where composite is locate:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] whereis composite
composite: /usr/local/bin/composite /usr/local/man/man1/composite.1.gz