[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hi Chris,

This is not current...  downlowd the latest 0.7.2_3

are you out of your mind?

why would i download a package you report as broken, while mine is working?

i am trying my very best at helping you, but this is as far as it goes.

if you are interested in the 0.7.2_1 version of the script, please let
me know, i'll tar it and send it to you.

regards,

usleep

I'm not doing this to benifit myself. I'm am trying to support the project as a whole. Most of the things that you patched are already addressed in _3. I don't understand why you would dry to work out bugs in something that is not current. If we can fix the current tarball then send in patches it benifits everyone.