On Tue, 11 Apr 2006, Gary Kline wrote:

On Tue, Apr 11, 2006 at 06:41:16PM -0500, Eric Schuele wrote:
Joseph Vella wrote:
On Tuesday 11 April 2006 06:47, Eric Schuele wrote:
[Hoping this isn't too OT for the list]

So... now that www/linux-flashplugin* are gone,  I was hoping to get
opinions on which alternative flashplayer(s) are reasonably good.  I use
firefox and would prefer a plugin for it... but am generally interested
in the state of any flash player.  I know there are a handful in ports,
just wanted some opinions.

Could anyone please offer their opinion on
 - which alternative they are using
 - why
 - comment(s) on installation ease (or lack thereof)
 - is it a standalone or plugin

I missed it.  Why is www/linux-flashplugin* gone?