Atom Powers wrote:
On 5/6/06, Daniel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Dear Sir,

I haven't any experience on FreeBSD.  Could you please kindly advice any
refer book to me? which will help me easily to handle the command and
control.
thanks a lot.

Dead-Tree form (a little dated):
The Complete FreeBSD, Fourth Edition by Greg Lehey (Paperback - April 29, 2003)

The Complete FreeBSD... a great book. And Greg Lehey was kind enough to provide a PDF format (and other formats) of the complete work for us:

  http://www.lemis.com/grog/Documentation/CFBSD/

Current Documentation, and the authorative source:
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/
Perfection is just a word I use occasionally with mustard.
--Atom Powers--

Regards,
Eric