On Sun, 7 May 2006, Ian Moore wrote:

On Sunday 07 May 2006 09:10, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
I've been using pine *forever* now and am finding it really hard to find a
good GUI to replace it :(  Tried kmail, didn't like it ...

Off the top of my head, the only thing(s) it needs to do is:

multiple identities
IMAP
PGP

As much as I hate admitting doing things under Windows, I have used Eudora
in the past and like its interface, but, alas, there is no Eudora for Unix

I use kmail (part of kde) which is also very nice and will do all the above.

I tried it, and was turned off very question ... my first beef ... I couldn't seem to select multiple messags in the thread window to do a mass operation on it ... for instance, in eudora, I could do 'shift-<up/dn>' to highlight several articles ... under kmail, the up/dn arrow scrolls the bottom message window ;(

----
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ: 7615664