Garrett Cooper wrote:
Hello again all,
I know this isn't a FreeBSD question really, but I just started up a motherboard with onboard SCSI (Adaptec AIC-7896), and for some odd reason it freezes pre-POST before it attempts to boot and there isn't any way where I can get into the BIOS to change the settings it seems. Does anyone know how I can maybe disable the onboard SCSI controller since it appears to hang while detecting disks?
    Thanks a million!
-Garrett

Just wondering... did some early P3 server motherboards halt waiting for a response from a floppy drive by chance?
-Garrett