On Mon, 7 Aug 2006, Chris wrote:

Daniel Bye wrote:
On Mon, Aug 07, 2006 at 05:22:04PM -0300, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
On Mon, 7 Aug 2006, Chris wrote:

Just my .02 worth - that Sparc64 listing .... Is mine Wheee!
There are two Sparc64 listings ... both yours?

No - the other one is mine!

Nice work, scrappy - every time I check back, there's more information
on the site.  Any word on the other groups joining in?

I do have a question tho -

What happens when one of wishes to upgrade. Say for example on my Sparc
- I want to go from RELEASE to STABLE.

At that point - is the port smart enough to remove old listings and put
forth the newer?

Its smart enough to know you've updated, and updates the record ... but, it will only update the record for the *current* month, not past months ...

----