Erik Nørgaard wrote:
whois

Lookup the ip with whois you'll get a network segment that has been
delegated. You ISP may have multiple such segments, but it get's you
further faster than finding individual ip's.
Thanks. I also realized I should do the same for the Internet cafe I work at when the power's out. Since I live in the Dominican Republic (although bounce off a satellite that thinks I'm in the states), that's a little more problematic. What do you suggest? I tried these combinations with no luck:

whois -c do verizon.net.do
whois -d verizon.net.do

TIA.
beno