On 15/05/2007, at 8:48 PM, Tom Judge wrote:

Never you mind wrote:
The keyboard stays asleep after everything else has woken up. How do I begin troubleshooting this problem? I use a KVM switch to share the KVM between two machines. The other machine runs Windows, everything works as it should there.
Malcolm

Does the KVM you are using have keyboard and mouse emulation for when the system is not active on the KVM.

It works as it should after reconnecting the keyboard. I had checked the connections before posting because that seemed the most likely cause but it seems that I did the job properly this time.

thanks