Dear FBSD users,
I am running FBSD 6.2R with most of my ports upgrade to the latest. I just
finish doing a upgrade of Xorg 7.2 to 7.3 because I was having an issue with my
keyboard and mouse using 7.2. In any case the reason I am posting this is
because after the upgrade, I launch xfce4 using startx and all went ok, yet
when I am in my desktop and I try assessing the "home" or "filesystem" icons,
they just appear to blink and never get launched, is any of you having this
issue, I am not sure if this is a software bug that xfce4 is having. If any
experience this, please elaborate. Lisandro