Warren Block wrote:
On Mon, 5 Nov 2007, Donovan R. Palmer wrote:

A total noob here with FreeBSD, but am liking it so far. I went to run portupgrade for the first time and encountered quite a few problems. I have googled around and found some of my answers, but it's been slow going. For example:

cairo# portupgrade -aF

The thing you should be doing first is checking /usr/ports/UPDATING. Major things can change, and portupgrade may not be able to handle them without help.

You could try portmanager, it seems to handle most things so it's great
for lazy people (like me :)

Port:   portmanager-0.4.1_9

Chris