At 06:16 PM 2/12/2008, Neil Gruending wrote:
Hi,

Today I upgraded my computer to 6.3, but now root can't su to other
users. I login as a regular user (neil) over ssh and I can su to
become root. But now root can't su to other users. For example, if I
do "su svn" I get "su: Sorry". My boot rc scripts do the same thing
where I use su. Everything worked fine when I was running 6.2. Any
help is appreciated. I followed the binary upgrade procedure in the
release announcement.

Thanks
Neil

Did you run mergemaster?  Check your users still exist in /etc/passwd?

        -Derek

believed to be clean.