Hey,

to download it:
For Win4BSD:     ftp://ftp.vbridges.com/pub/releases/bsd/pro/1.1/Win4BSD-1.1.iso
I think you can try the trial for 30 days, after that, its 29.99USD

Thanks,
David

On Feb 15, 2008, at 12:57 PM, Jack Barnett wrote:

Hrm... I can't find it in the ports or a download version of it?
I don't mind paying for it, but want to see if it actually works well before buying it.

David Schulz wrote:
noone mentioned www.win4bsd.com , win4bsd can be used to run a windows machine from within freebsd nicely. performance is pretty good also.